The Narvik Terminal NONVK0003
The Narvik Terminal is located at Fagernes. There is established electronic access control to the terminal, witch means that all personnel with access to the terminal have to be cleared by the Port Control in advance. Key cards for visiting vessels will be issued by the Port Control upon arrival of the vessel.
Narvik Central Harbor Pier 1/3, Norkaia NONVK0001
This ISPS terminal is dedicated to Cruise Ships or other vessels with specific interest in this location. The ISPS measurements are established prior to any ships arrival at the terminal that requires ISPS security measures.
All questions regarding the 3 terminals mentioned above can be addressed to the following persons:
Mobile: (+47) 91 91 88 71
The LKAB Terminal
LKAB is a private terminal and all request regarding rules and regulations can be addressed to the LKAB agents or LKAB’s PFSO.
Pre Arrival Information Public Terminals (LKAB excluded)
Ships entering Port of Narvik must supply the following information to the ship’s agent before arrival:
- Information on the latest 10 ports of arrival
- Supply a copy of the ship’s “International Ship Security Certificate” on first call.
- Supply a crew list
- If necessary: a list of crew changes
- Supply a list of visitors on board during the port stay
- Supply a detailed list of companies who are due to deliver commodities and/or services during the ship’s stay
- If passengers on board – supply a passenger list
Ships, who do not have a ship’s agent, must in due time of arrival provide the necessary information direct to the Port of Narvik on e-mail: email@example.com
Requirements for the crew
Crew, who wishes to go ashore, must bring personal identification documents with photo.